Thursday, December 20, 2012

I had an amazing "lazy day" today. I literally got nothing done until I had to get ready for work around 2pm. I did get laundry and the dishes done though, so I did something. Work went well also, it was kind of slow because of a horrible downpour of rain. I hate rain........
 
I got my first peppermint hot chocolate of the season!!!!! I love them things!!!! To make it even better, I got home, and one of my piano students had sent me a Christmas card with a  $10 arch card in it. Now I can get even more peppermint hot chocolates!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Now I am watching the CMA Christmas special. I love Christmas songs so much, I record all of the Christmas specials!! They are so good:)
 
I still haven't finished my hat for tomorrow; I think I need to get on that.....
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment