Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I just finished my paper and it is not even midnight!!!! I am on a roll :) My eyes kind of hurt from staring at the computer so long though. Now all I have to do is finish going over my study sheet for my exam tomorrow, and I can go to bed!!!!! Thank God, I don't have to stay up alllllll night.
 
My English exam went well today. At least I think it did..... It wasn't horrible, but there were a few confusing things on the final. Tomorrow's test is the one I am most worried about, but I have been studying the material he told us to, so hopefully that will help.
 
AHHHH! My eyes are killing me!!!! Wish me luck on my final final. (HA!)
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
*insert Loganberry in the coffee slot, and you are right on!

No comments:

Post a Comment