Tuesday, December 4, 2012

So yeah, that test I thought I had today........... I DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!! I really think he just forgot about it, but anyways, that made my day a little happier. School has been, well, school. I am freaking out about finals, and that paper I have to do. UGH!!! Hopefully I will get some amazing inspiration or something will hit me on the head and make me a genius! Miracles do happen. I hope.

Now, I am at work, and falling asleep from stress and exhaustion. I won't go to bed when I get home though. I will probably decorate the tree some, and hopefully my boyfriend will come over (Please!). I did finish all of my English work for the semester. That really makes me happy!!! And I do have Loganberry to get me through the late nights of studying and writing. GOD IS GOOD!

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment