Saturday, December 8, 2012

It snowed today!!!!! Not the good kind that sticks, just the wet, yucky kind; but it was still AWESOME!!! So I had a great day with the BF, his mom and nephews. The boys got a little rowdy, and loud, and hateful, and crabby, and angry; but they are still the cutest nephews in the whole wide world.
 
My second concert is over, and now it is time to stress over the big one. I guess it doesn't help that finals are this week either. I really need to start that paper....... I have one final on Monday, one on Wednesday, and one on Thursday with the paper due the same day. Hopefully I will manage my time wisely and study hard for my tests. I really don't feel like failing.......
 
Adding to all that pressure is a horrible stomach ache that started up this evening. I have no idea why it hurts, but man, does it hurt. If I get sick before this concert, well, bad things would happen. The only problem with chocolate: It doesn't help stomach aches!
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment