Friday, December 14, 2012

I just got back from my dress rehearsal and after party and I am exhausted. Seriously exhausted. The day did go well; rehearsal was relatively smooth for once. Party was great, we ate lots of good food and played some awesome pool games. All of course, while listening to Christmas music.
 
The only bummer about my day was that the hair place by my house won't do my hair tomorrow because it is so long. REALLY! Discrimination I swear. So, I look up another place close by, and their price was more than ten dollars more than the first place. Needless to say, I am doing my own hair tomorrow. Take that you crazy hair people! Oh, well, such is life.
 
I am really excited about tomorrow, but before I get there I need some serious shut-eye.....
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment