Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Well, it's past midnight, and I am just finishing up with some present wrapping. I got all of mine done, and some for my mom. I still have to figure out what to do about those ornaments Walmart messed up. I took them back today and got a full refund, and they gave me a number to call and complain. Hopefully, I can get them to send me the right ones overnight or something because they messed my order up. We'll see...
 
Dentist appointment went well, no issues, and my teeth look great! Now I don't have to be tortured again until June.
 
I just found out that we are supposed to get snow this weekend, and I am soooooo excited. I hate having Christmas without snow. One year, we had no snow at Christmas, and lots of it at Easter. Totally messed up right? Anyways, I better get to bed so I will actually want to get up tomorrow, or today really.
 
Sweet Dreams :)
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment