Thursday, December 27, 2012

I really love my new house, and I really love snow; but i really don't like shoveling my new ENORMOUS driveway. The snow was so heavy to, we had at least six inches. So after my escapades with the snow, my mom and I went to see my aunt's new house. Well, it's not actually new, she has lived there for like a year, but we hadn't seen it yet, so it was new to us. It is an amazing Victorian period house, I don't know much about Victorian, but it was old. (I guess that qualifies...) Her and her husband go to antique stores all the time to find new things for the house. All the pictures are old, and in ornate frames, every room has wallpaper, and she has one of those really old ovens you picture in the 1800's. It is totally not my style, but she pulls it off very well, and I guess since she is living there as long as she likes it, it's good.
 
I did have to work tonight, but it was like a ghost town because everyone seems to be out of town. Hopefully tomorrow morning won't be as bad.....
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment