Sunday, December 16, 2012

So the weekend has come to a close, and for once, in a long time, I don't have to go to school tomorrow!!!! YEAH!!!!! I do have to get up though because our piano is getting tuned tomorrow at 11am. I guess I get to sleep in a little bit, but I do have to get up, and dressed, and make sure the house looks okay.
So, my day was good, but I am still exhausted from yesterday. I feel so tired, and yet, I don't want to go to bed. I even started a new project that I am very excited about. I am crocheting a zigzag chevron like scarf, and so far it looks fabulous! I may even try to figure out how to do a hat as well.
 
On a more serious note, my heart goes out to all the families in Connecticut who were involved in this horrible tragedy. Things like this should not happen in America, much less to a group of elementary kids. It reminds us that we need to cherish every moment we get with our loved ones; no matter how much they annoy you or make you mad, you would rather have them alive than anything. Make sure you are prepared yourself, that if this, God forbid, ever happened to you or your loved ones, you would know where you will spend eternity, and that your family and friends would be there with you.
 
Love and Prayers to Connecticut,
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment