Monday, December 31, 2012

So, I didn't write last night because, well..... I didn't get to bed until after 2am this morning! My cousin, whom I don't get to see very often, but lives just down the road, came by around eight and we just sat up and talked about everything you can imagine until two in the morning. It was loads of fun though. I was going to go to the gym this morning before the vow renewal we have at 2pm, but I literally didn't wake up until nine, and then I went back to sleep until eleven. :) Oh, well.
 
I did have an amazing idea while I was sleeping. We were talking about weddings last night with my cousin, because she is also a photographer and will be doing my wedding. We started to talk about photo booths, and how I want one, but am probably going to do a homemade one. Anyway, we are having the teens from our church over tomorrow afternoon for a pizza party, and I thought, what better way to practice my photo booth ideas, than to have a photo booth tomorrow. So I have been searching the house for funny props, and I made some mustaches; we are going to pick up some stuff from the dollar store too. I am so excited!!!! I love stuff like this!
 
Well, I better finished getting ready to go.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment