Friday, December 7, 2012

Tired and ready for bed. That seems to be the story of my life. Frankenmuth was great today, it was a bit nippy, but we were inside most of the time. I got some more Christmas shopping accomplished, and even got a cute bracelet for myself. Loved hanging out with my main man (and only man:) .
 
I also accomplished my front window decorations when I got home, thanks to my little sissy and a friend. It is so adorable, and I will probably add some lights to it, I just don't know how yet.
 
Tomorrow I get to hang out with my BF again, and his mom and two amazing nephews, who I could hug forever 'cause they're just soooo cute! I am hoping to take a really nice pic of them for their parents for Christmas.
 
Anyway, I need to sleep desperately, so here goes nothing.......
 
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
* I know it's kinda hard to see, but those are all of my ornaments in  the window :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment