Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Well, just another lazy day for me. We got at least five inches of snow today, and the roads are pretty terrible. Hopefully they are okay by tomorrow afternoon so I don't have issues getting to work. Wow, I'm trying to think of something I actually did today, and I am coming up with nothing..... My kindle is having issues with the wifi again, and I may have to call and see what the Internet company can do about it. I did get it to work tonight finally, and got lots more books, so I am set for at least a little while. I really didn't text anyone; I didn't have anything to say :) oh, well.
 
BTW look up the recipe for fabulous frosting fudge; it is amazing and my grandma made peppermint flavor for Christmas that I could eat every day of my life, it is so good.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment