Saturday, December 22, 2012

I had a great day today! Well, besides the part where I thought I was going to throw up, it was good. I am finally, actually, truly finished Christmas shopping. I almost had a heart attack though, I though Meijer messed up my photo order and I was ready to take some people out back. I was checking the status of my order this morning and it said that it was already picked up. WHOA! I sooo did not pick it up yet. I was worried that someone else picked it up since they already had my card info from my online order. Thankfully, after waiting forever, and being ignored  while I waited, I finally got my order and I am so happy with it. :)Thank you Meijer for not messing up my order like that other store I will not mention.......
 
I just have to wrap my mom's present since she has finally gone to bed. Then I am done!!!! Oh, I even got these adorable "Santa bags" so I can take all of the gifts over to the BF's house Christmas Eve. You know, kind of like the bag Santa caries all of the gifts in. They were on sale at Michael's for $1.99 so I got two!!!! Magically, all of the presents fit too.
 
I better get wrapping so I can get some sleep. Have a good rest of the weekend!
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
*this is kind of what it looks like, but much cooler. I can't seem to find a pic of it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment