Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Busy, busy, busy. Seems like all I do anymore is run around and do things. I would rather be busy than bored though..... So I got to see the puppies again today! They are getting soooooo big, and their eyes are open. I love watching them try to walk and get around; soon they will be getting into everything. They are three weeks old today, and are getting more distinctive markings as they grow. The little runt now has tiny black spots all over his body like his dad who is an English Setter. One of the other puppies is getting a few of these spots as well, and it is so adorable. :) I just love to cuddle them and hold them. I mean really, who can resist a cute little puppy dog face. I know I can't.

So my dad worked on my car's brakes last night, and proceeded to tell me that they may get hot and smoke. Never tell someone their car may start smoking; it's scary! Well, it didn't smoke or get to hot, but it does smell VERY badly. I think it is kind of a sulfur smell, but whatever it is it is not cool. Hopefully the smell will go away soon!

Busy day tomorrow, and I am going to try to squeeze in a workout at the gym. Wish me good luck!

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.


No comments:

Post a Comment