Thursday, August 30, 2012

There's nothing better than a good gumbo...... well besides chocolate of course. I just love gumbo! I don't care if it is shrimp, chicken or sausage; I haven't met a gumbo I didn't like. Anyways, I actually got to sleep in this morning and it was great. I haven't slept in all week and it was glorious.
 
So my sister and I are house/dog sitting this weekend for my aunt and uncle, and it is nice to have air again, especially since it is hot and muggy out this week. Their dog, Sage, is a big chocolate lab and she is a great dog. She will follow me into the bathroom and lay on the floor while I do my hair, and she always sleeps on the floor next to my sister or I.
 
Going to chill poolside tomorrow and work on my tan that doesn't yet exist. :)
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment