Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Well, tonight is my night off! That means I am not completely exhausted, only partially. My schedule is so busy now, I don't know how I am even going to attempt college classes in a few weeks. You know you are busy when there is a hamper of clean laundry in your room that has been there for three days; when you still haven't unpacked from a weekend of dog-sitting; and when you don't even bother to put things away when you are done with them, I mean really, the room is already messy, you might as well keep it that way.
 
So I did get some down-time today, and watched The Lorax with my boyfriend, his nephews, and my sister. It was a cute movie, not may favorite of all time, but there were some pretty good parts. I also got to read a lot today, and that always helps. Hey, I got new glasses today! I just remembered. They are great, but I still have to get used to walking around with them; you know, when you first get glasses and you look down and feel like you are going to fall, well, that happened a lot today. Once I get used to them, they will be fine though.
 
Well, busy day ahead tomorrow, gotta go to work and play the piano. Life is hard isn't it. :)
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment