Thursday, August 2, 2012

I had a job interview today, and good news...... I got a new job!!!!!! This job  will be an addition to my cleaning jobs, and my piano playing job, along with teaching piano lessons. I will be working at a piano store, taking care of the counter and maybe dusting some REALLY expensive pianos. I am so looking forward to this :) I will go in for training next week or the week after. Yay!

My poor dog may be dying:( She is a chocolate lab, and only nine years old, but she hasn't been eating much the last week, and she is just lying around not wanting to do anything. Now for her, that isn't normal. She loves to play fetch and run, but lately she hasn't been very active. I am sooo sad, because I worry something will happen while we are out of town this weekend.

We leave tomorrow at 5 am. Not looking forward to the early start, but hopefully I will sleep some in the car. We have a family reunion this weekend, and I am looking forward to seeing some family I barely get to see.

I got a new 16 photo collage frame this last week. (I also love photos:) The frame was free, but it was banged up a bit, and needed some TLC. So today, I went an got some black paint and painted the nicks and scratches. It looks so good now! I have another frame almost exactly like it with only 8 photo slots. I am excited to see them together!

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.




No comments:

Post a Comment