Monday, August 20, 2012

Well, I survived my first day by myself at my new job. Whew! Mission accomplished. It really wasn't bad though; I had a few interesting calls, but mainly it was a quiet night. I got to play the amazing pianos a lot, so I was happy. Bonus for working in a piano store! Cha-ching.

So I literally had one hour between jobs today and all this rushing is giving me a headache. I am so thankful for my precious little relaxing time. What I would do without it........ well, let's just say, it wouldn't be pretty.

So I've decided that I am going to try to eat better and exercise more, because frankly, I need to. I wrote out a list of things that I am not going to eat and things that I need to eat more of, like fruits and veggies. I have given myself one cheat a day, and I think that is all I need. I can do this, I hope. Wish me good luck. :)

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment