Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Busy

I feel like I have no life, when in reality I have too much life. I never have time for anything it seems. Like today, I got up and had a meeting at college at 10am; I got out of the meeting and home by 12:30pm. When I got home, I had to change, fix my hair, and then go drop books off at the library, get gas, and pay a bill for my mom. Of course I didn't get home until 2:20pm and had to leave at 2:30 for work. So I left for work, and well, worked. I cleaned pianos for over 3 hours. Literally, I did not know you could sweat while cleaning pianos, but I did. So I got home at 8:15pm and had to eat, put away dishes and return a phone call from one of my piano students. I finally sat down and watched part of a movie with my mom for maybe a half an hour, then I took a shower. After my shower my sister had gotten home from our neighbor's house, and we watched a half an hour of television together. Then I practiced my piano songs for tomorrow, and now I am getting ready for bed, and it is 11:00pm. I will be up again tomorrow with piano lessons at 10am and my own lessons at 1pm. Life is certainly not boring, but it does need some more chocolate.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' (my very busy) Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment