Monday, August 6, 2012

Since it is Monday, my family and I went bowling with friends and then on to Dairy Queen. I hit 100 on my first game, but didn't do so well on my second. Dairy Queen was amazing, I had a mini M&M and brownie blizzard. :) It was a great combination, and I really enjoyed it.

I almost died today, I swear. Now it's kind of embarrassing, but I fell off a bike today. Yeah, I know, I shouldn't be falling off of bikes, but I swear it wasn't my fault. So we pulled our bikes out and hosed them down because they were covered in cobwebs; then my sister pumped up the tires, but couldn't get hers to inflate. So, I offered to let her use my bike, and I would use my dad's. Dad is only five inches taller than me but his bike is really high; it has the low handlebars that make you feel like you are lying down, and it isn't what I am used to. Well, I barely got on, but I did, and we started off. I was OK for a while, but then realized that my front tire was going flat. So we went back to the house, and here is where the trouble started. So my tire is flat, the bike is extremely high, and I don't know how I am going to get off. Yeah, I'm sure you can see my dilemma. So, I attempt to get off, and realize that it's not going to happen, so I keep riding up my sidewalk, hoping my mom or sister will help, but no, there are nowhere near, and I can't even touch the ground with my feet. So yeah, I fell off the bike, and then subsequently kicked it. I was soooo mad, and I scratched my leg up a bit. It was no fun at all; I haven't fallen off a bike since I was like six or something.

Anyways, my Monday was interesting, hope yours was too. Stay safe, and don't fall off of a bike.

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment