Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hmmmm..... well, today was..... busy. I did accomplish everything I wanted to get done, I think. Piano lessons all went well, and I got to hang out with the most handsomest man in the world. :) We did receive some bad news today about my boyfriend's brother who is currently over seas with the U.S.Army. He was scheduled to return to the United States this coming week, but now the Army has moved back his arrival time, and he will not be coming home until the following week. This is the second time they have changed the date, but thankfully, their mom has been able to reschedule the hotel they booked and the car rental. I can't wait for him to arrive back in the states; he has been gone since the beginning of this year, and we have missed him so much. Thank the veterans or current members of your military for their fine service. They go through much more than we will ever know, and they do it for our safety. Pray for the safe return of all troops back to their homeland, and support them in their fight for your freedoms.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment