Thursday, August 16, 2012

I feel like I keep running and never stop. This right now is my down time; it is also sleep time, so I don't get much down time. :) I had a meeting with the counter staff at my new job today, and it was at nine am. I don't like nine am. I guess I will have to get used to it, because some of my college classes this semester start at.............. 7:30am! Yes, that early. I know it is a horrible hour and who would take such a class, but it is hand bells, and I LOVE hand bells. If it has to do with music I love it, and besides, the sound of the bells wakes you up in the morning. :) So after my meeting, in which I meet a new co-worker named Constantine,( HE is Greek!) I ran errands and went to the gym. Of course, I only spent about a half hour at the gym, because I had to get back home, eat and get ready to go to work at 2pm.

Then long hours of standing, sitting, answering phones, learning stuff I will have forgotten by tomorrow and will need to remember Monday, playing some awesome pianos, etc..... My shift ended at eight, and boy, was I ready to go home! I love my new job, but I was tired and hungry and my feet were beginning to protest.

So now I have an early day again tomorrow, and life goes on; but it is a good life, and I love every minute.

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment