Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Today, I woke up to the sound of children yelling. Not so fun. Then I woke up again, an hour later, to my mom telling me she made pancakes. Hallelujah! I love me some pancakes, and they were good.

So, the kids...... a good friend of ours went to be with her family in another state because her 22 month old niece was diagnosed with cancer. It is so sad that such a little child could have such an horrible disease. So we watched her four oldest kids today while their dad was at work. They really are great kids, but they are VERY busy.

I finally got to see my favorite person in the world today. I haven't seen him since, wait for it....... last Wednesday. UGH! So I finally saw my boyfriend today, and I am soooooo happy. He makes me feel so special, and just kept saying, 'I missed your face', 'You are so beautiful', and 'I missed you so much'. I love him soooo much, He knows just what to say, and when to say it. Love you sweetheart!!!!

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment