Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Monday! My Monday was very busy, but fun. I had a cleaning job this morning and then helped some friends organized school stuff. My church is starting a school, and we needed to organized the books, papers, flash cards, etc. When I finally got home, I had a pile of dishes waiting for me, and when I say a pile, I mean A PILE! By the time I finished with dishes, it was dinner time, and then I got some relax time. I watched a little television and played around on my laptop for an hour or so; then I went to Dairy Queen! Oh my, the cotton candy blizzard at DQ is A-MA-ZING! Then I organized more school stuff. So now that it is time for me to hit the sack, I have some free time. It always works out that my free time is now sleep time. :)

I was just looking through the blogs I subscribe to, and I found some amazing new books that I am dying to read. I am a book lover; like a crazy book lady or something. I almost always have a book in my hand or one that I am looking for. The library is my second home, and I am in there constantly. I always told my mom when I was little that we needed to move near the library so I could walk there every day and read all day in the air conditioning. :) I prefer romance novels, but I do also love a good mystery. I am not a big sci-fi, or biography person; I like my fiction books way to much. I like old western romances the best; I enjoy modern day books, but there is something about the old times that makes it more romantic for me. I don't know, maybe I'm just crazy, but I can't get enough it seems. You know what also goes great with a good book...........CHOCOLATE! In the winter, it's hot cocoa with a book and blanket; in the summer it's chocolate ice cream with a book out in the sun. No matter what way you slice it, chocolate just can't be beat.

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment