Friday, August 24, 2012

The heat is back! Finally, today it feels like summer again. It started to get cold and very rainy around here, but today was b-e-a-utiful, and tomorrow is supposed to be even better. WHOOOO! Along with it being a very nice day, my cleaning job was pretty relaxing as well, and of course, the pool afterwards helped. I also got to go in the speed boat today. It was my first time and it was great; though I had to hold on to my hat, literally. When we first went out we went extremely fast and it was fun, but I thought my book and hat were goners. Thankfully, we slowed down and enjoyed the scenery after that, and I read my book. What can I say, the middle of a beautiful lake on a gorgeous day, with an amazing book....... what could be better????
 
Speaking of better, I got to see my better half today, and I loved it. ( And him of course:) Even though I saw him on Wednesday, it feels like forever since i saw him last. He always brightens my day and makes everything that seemed to be going horribly wrong, just melt away, and become insignificant. Sigh...........
 
Enough of that for now, tomorrow I have a full day planned. My dad is going out of town for work on Sunday, and that is my sister's birthday, so we are celebrating tomorrow. I have the task of making the cake, wrapping presents, and decorating. My sister will be gone with my parents most of the day, so I am hoping to get that all done and clean up my room as well, because seriously, my room is a disaster area. No joke, it really looks like a bomb filled with clothes, hair supplies and jewelry went off. Yikes!
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend; stay safe.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment