Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Breakfast for Dinner.

Breakfast is one of my favorite meals, but more often than not I am either to lazy, or to busy to make a nice breakfast in the mornings. So when we have breakfast for dinner, I can enjoy my favorite breakfast foods without rushing or getting up extra early. Sunday night I had an amazing omelett with hash browns at Big Boy; and tonight, I had scrambled eggs and bacon. Yum! I also loooooove pancakes. I like to take a turkey baster and fill it with pancake batter so I can make hearts or different shaped pancakes. It is so much fun!

And despite my love of breakfast, I have a tendency to say it wrong. According to my 'all-knowing' boyfriend, whom I love very much (even though you are reading this and laughing), I say 'breakfass' instead of 'breakfast'. I think I say it just fine, and everyone knows what I am talking about, so there shouldn't be any issues. Oh well, I suppose I can have one flaw, can't I?

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment