Sunday, August 19, 2012

The end of the weekend has come, and the start of a busy week is creeping in on me. I am soooo busy this week, that I hope I have time to eat and sleep! Tomorrow is my first day alone at my new job. Nobody will be there to help me if I mess up, and that is terrifying. I am hoping for an easy first couple of days.

School is also getting closer, and soon I will have to deal with a new job and college classes. Yippee! (That was sarcastic if you were wondering.) So my busy life is, well, busy, but hey, it's better than sitting on my bum all day doing nothing. Well, I think one of those kind of days a week would be nice, but I don't see that in the near future.

So life is good; my boyfriend is amazing, as always; and my family loves me. (At least I think they do.....) Ha, I know they do even if they don't admit it. What's not to love? :)

Hope you had a good weekend; happy almost Monday!

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment