Sunday, August 12, 2012

So, again, I didn't really do anything today. I just realized I sound like I have a boring life, when in reality, I don't. I do stuff, really.

I had some up rewards from Rite Aid that were expiring today, so I went and got a card for my sister's birthday. It is so hilarious. I would tell you what it says, but she might read this, and it would spoil the surprise. I'll have to upload a pic after her birthday, but it is great. I love the funny cards that sometimes everyone doesn't get, but you and a friend or family member just talked about that same thing; or maybe it applies to your unique situation, and it is totally awesome. Like, people are staring at you in the store because you are laughing so hard at this stupid card, and can't seem to stop. The card isle is always a great pick-me-up. If you are ever feeling sad or depressed, go to a store, find the card isle, and read some of the funny cards. Yeah, even the ones with music. You won't be in a bad mood for long trust me.

I am kind of a card 'freak'. I love cards. Getting cards in the mail, someone handing you a card, even giving them to others; I just love a good card. I have saved all of the cards I have received in the last couple of years, and there are tons. I love to go back through them and read them sometimes; that is also a great mood enhancer. People write about how amazing you are and how proud they are of you; who couldn't be happy about that. Obviously, those people probably don't know you as well as your family. (jk) :) 

Well, I hope you all had  a great weekend. Try not to dread Monday to much!

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment