Thursday, August 23, 2012

I had a slow and quiet day at work, which in reality wasn't bad, I just got bored after a while. I played the piano a whole lot, and sat around a whole lot more. I did get paid today, so that helped!
 
I have kind of gotten into a new show called Saving Hope. I guess it's not really new, well, I am not sure when it even started, but hey, I like it. I have always enjoyed the emergency/transplant/doctor dramas, and this one has a great twist on it. With Charlie being in a coma but still seeing what is happening, it puts a new perspective on things. I don't know if I will keep watching or not, but it has me curious now. There is a whole lot of blood and needles though; two things I don't handle well. I end up closing my eyes for half of the show. :)
 
Tomorrow will be a bit more relaxing, and I may even get to swim. Just a normal cleaning job, and some relaxing by the pool are exactly what I need. Hope you all have a great start to your weekend.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment