Friday, August 10, 2012

Well, today was another sad, rainy day:( This rain is getting depressing! I want the sun to come back. So today I cleaned with my mom, and then went out into the torrential downpour to go shopping. I wanted to look for some things for my sister's birthday, but didn't end up finding anything. I did get a free travel size lotion from Bath and Body Works signature collection. My favorite would have to be either Secret Wonderland or Be Enchanted. I love them both, and I can't decide which one is better. :)

I started my cupcakes tonight, and they are all baked and cooling in the freezer. I used a dark chocolate Duncan Hines cake mix and it is so good. I will admit that I tried one to make sure they were done. :) Tomorrow I will put the frosting on and maybe some sprinkles! I haven't decided if I am going to use vanilla or cream cheese frosting yet.

Now I am hoping my parents bring me some pizza........... Jet's anyone??

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.





No comments:

Post a Comment