Saturday, August 18, 2012

Well, I didn't have access to the Internet yesterday, and it was kind of refreshing. :) I went to see Thomas the Train yesterday with my boyfriend's nephews and had a blast. The boys were so excited and it was contagious. The sound of the train whistle and the smoke coming out of Thomas heightened the excitement even more. The train ride was great, and we took lots of adorable pictures.

I hung out at my boyfriend's house the rest of the day, and then visited my grandparents who are in town for a while. We had hot dogs and s'mores roasted over a fire; nothing better than a good campfire with friends and family.

Today, I house sat for the day, and did absolutely nothing. I love doing nothing after I have had a busy week, and knowing I have an even busier one ahead. I had some amazing hot fudge lava cake though, and it was to die for. It was so hot it almost burned your mouth, but the heat made it even more amazing.

Well, I need my sleep for a long week ahead; have a good rest of the weekend and eat some chocolate for me. :)

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment