Saturday, August 25, 2012

Today we celebrated my little sister's 18th birthday, which is actually tomorrow. We had her favorite food: shrimp Alfredo, cheese sticks (the breaded kind) and jalapeno poppers. I decorated with streamers and my first ever tissue paper flowers. I also filled a fish bowl with fake rocks and water, then I put confetti in it. It looked pretty sweet, some of the confetti stayed at the bottom while others floated to the top. The strawberry ice cream cake I made turned out OK too. All in all, i think she had a good time, and enjoyed her presents.The card I got her is hilarious, and i still laugh just thinking about it.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

                                                                 *here is the card*
  *here are the flowers*



                                                                 





No comments:

Post a Comment