Thursday, August 9, 2012

Rain, rain, go away! Now! So, it rained pretty much all day today, and it made me feel like curling up with hot chocolate and a good book. Though, I have read all the books that I have and need to get some more from the library. Anyways, I went grocery shopping with my mom this morning, and that's all I really did today. I bought my sister's birthday presents, and got some things for a party I am having this weekend. I am making cupcakes again, and I will have to take some pics. I love cupcakes!

Literally, I have done nothing today but sit around and watch the Olympics. We are doing awesome!!! Go USA!! I am so happy for our gold in women's soccer, and our gold and silver in women's beach volleyball. :)

Tomorrow won't be as relaxing as today. I have a cleaning job tomorrow that usually takes all day. Hopefully it doesn't rain, and I can go swimming. Then I will start baking tomorrow night for my party. Yeah! I love parties and baking.

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment