Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cracker Barrel

So today was my last day on vacation, and I had a great time. We went to Cracker Barrel this morning for breakfast and oh it was awesome. I had buttermilk biscuits with cherries and whip cream. Sooooooo delicious. Then for our family dinner, Cracker Barrel catered. I love their biscuits!!!!!

Anyways, we were shopping in the store at Cracker Barrel, and my mom found the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Emergency Chocolate bars. On the front they say....
For immediate relief of: Chocolate Cravings, Love sickness, Exam Pressure, Mild Anxiety and Extreme Hunger.
Directions for Use: Tear open wrapper, break off desired dosage,and consume. Alternatively massage into affected area. Repeat dosage as required until finished.If symptoms persist consult your local confectioner.
I thought it was sooo cute. I need some of these all around the house, and in my car, and everywhere I go.

Well, I've got to get up early tomorrow to make the eight hour drive home, so I am going to hit the sack. Ta-ta for now! :)

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.


No comments:

Post a Comment