Sunday, August 5, 2012

Home Sweet Home!

Finally, I am home! I love vacations or even weekend trips; but there is nothing like coming home after being gone. I always sleep so well in my own bed the first night back. I feel like I have been gone forever, even though it has only been a short while. We left bright and early this morning to make the long drive home, and I didn't sleep much in the car again, so I am looking forward to sleeping tonight.

The cutest thing happened at my family reunion on Saturday. My sister, who also plays the piano, sat down at an old, out of tune piano in the fellowship hall where we were having our dinner, and started to play. One of my little cousins, who is only two, heard her playing, and immediately went to sit next to her on the piano. It was adorable:) She would play along with my sister and I, or even when we were not playing she would sit down and 'play'. Soooo adorable. I love little kids!

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment