Monday, July 9, 2012

Bowling & Dairy Queen

Almost every Monday night, my family and I go bowling with some of our good friends. There is a place by our house that has $1 games and shoes on Monday nights, and it is a great deal. So tonight, I actually broke 100, which is really good for me. I almost did a happy dance, and then realized I would probably just embarrass myself. :)

Afterwards, we have been going to Dairy Queen to get ice cream. We finally decided tonight that we should probably find a healthier alterative or we are going to gain some weight. Anyways.... I tried the new Chocolate Candy Shoppe Blizzard, and it was AMAZING! It had chunks of chocolate and some were filled with a hazelnut creme. I wasn't sure about the hazelnut at first, but it was really good. Now I am going to need to run a few miles, so I can feel better about eating all those calories.

I hope everyone had a great Monday, I know I did. (I got to take a nap!) Yeah, I take naps.
When you're tired, you're tired.

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment