Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cupcakes!

Today, my sister and I babysat five kids. Yes, FIVE! They are good kids, so it wasn't that bad. Anyway, one of the girls turned 6 today, and her mom sent ingredients to make cupcakes. My sister is more of the "Playmate" babysitter and I am the "Take-Charge" babysitter, so of course, I made the cupcakes. They were strawberry cupcakes with strawberry frosting and multi-colored sprinkles. To make them even better, the cupcake liners were covered with Disney princesses. :) She loved her cupcakes, and I loved making them.
 I really enjoy baking, and always say I am going to do more of it; but....I never have the time to do what I would like. I love working with frosting and told my family I want a frosting gun for Christmas.
I also went to Joann Fabric's today and bought some mini cupcake liners. I haven't made any mini cupcakes yet, but they are sooooo cute, I can't wait!

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment