Thursday, July 5, 2012

Well, today was a boring, do nothing day in which I did.... nothing. Ok, not really nothing, I did clean some, watched some television, and as always..... ATE CHOCOLATE!!! I almost finished my quart of chocolate ice cream, and probably will before the night is over.

My sister and I are dog sitting for a little dachsund this week, and his name is Chauncey. He is so darn adorable :) He is the easiest dog we have sat for. He barks when he needs out, he barks when he needs in, and he barks when he is hungry. He loves to cuddle, and hide under blankets. Sometimes he hides under blankets, and only his nose is peeking out. It is soooooo cute!

There was a horrid storm at 4 am this morning, and I thought we were going to have a tornado. The wind, rain, and thunder were soooo loud it woke me up, and put out the power. Luckily, the power came back on at about 11 am, so we have air again! YEAH! It is so hot out; I don't know how I have lived without air my whole life. I love house/dog sitting when it comes with air!

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.


No comments:

Post a Comment