Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday America!

I would like to say thank you to all of the soldiers who have served and are still serving our country; putting their lives on the line every day for the freedoms we take for granted. Stop and think every day of the sacrifices they have made for you.

I hope you all had a wonderful July 4th, and got to spend some quality time with family and friends. I spent my day with my boyfriend's family and adorable nephews. We tried to spend some time out side, but the temperature reached over 100 degrees, so it was kind of miserable.

Have you ever heard of a Choco Taco?? I found out what it was today, and it was AWESOME! It was a taco made of chocolate waffle cone, and filled with ice cream and hot fudge. You should definitely try one. I HIGHLY recommend it.
I also scored big today and got 2 quarts of FREE ice cream!! WHOOOOOO! I had 6 dollars in up rewards from Rite Aid, and Breyers ice cream was on sale 2 for $6, so i walked out of the store without paying a penny! I totally got my chocolate fix for today, how about you??

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment