Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Today was an okay, average day. I really didn't do anything special or exciting. Fun times! I did get to go swimming though. One of the cleaning jobs my mom has is at an amazing house with a saltwater pool. Yes, saltwater. I guess it is supposed to help with buoancy????? Anyway, the lady who owns the house is amazing and lets us come over whenever and swim, or just hang out. She also has us house/pet sit for her two dogs. She spoils us like crazy when we are there. She takes us out to eat all the time! I think she just enjoys having someone around to talk to. (Except for the dogs of course!) She also lives on a lake and has offered to take us tubing. We haven't gone yet but one of these days hopefully we will go out on the boat and maybe tube or just chill. She is pretty cool for being up there in age. Her kids are married and have kids of their own, and her husband (who was a lawyer) passed away a couple years ago. I enjoy hanging out with her, she says the craziest things sometimes though. She will say something, and I just look at her and think 'where in the world did that come from'. She has no filter, but that makes it all the more fun.

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.


No comments:

Post a Comment