Sunday, July 29, 2012

So, after my week of cleaning, organizing, and running around, I am exhausted. I even took a nap this afternoon. While my family was gone, I didn't get to sleep before midnight at all. I was being productive though; I wasn't just staying up to watch television or surf the internet. Anyways, I have to clean a house tomorrow morning, and I know I will not want to get up. I should probably go to bed soon, but we'll see.....

I really never talk about my boyfriend much, but he is pretty amazing. He calls every night at nine so we can talk; even if we talk for just a few minutes or a few hours. I love to just hear his voice. To me he has one of those voices that you could fall asleep listening to; it's so soothing and makes you relax and calm down. He is very kind and considerate of my feelings, and doesn't mind when I get emotional (which to be honest is all the time). He even buys me chocolate. I know, amazing right! We have been together for almost six years, and he still puts up with my craziness. I really do love him a whole lot; I'm not just saying that either. I couldn't imagine my life without him in it. (Sigh)

Ok, if I don't stop now I am going to write a book about him and we will be here forever. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Happy almost Monday!

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.


No comments:

Post a Comment