Thursday, July 26, 2012

Room Redo: Finished!

Well, I am finally finished with my room, with the exception of some clothes that need to be put away and some papers that need organizing. I am soooo excited to be done. A lot of sweat and effort has been put into my room and I am pleased with the finished product. I just hope I keep it clean for a while.....

I am almost finished with the blanket I have been making for my boyfriend's mom. It is coming together great, and I am hoping to finish it tomorrow morning so I can take it to her. Well, actually, it is this morning. I have been working on it and it is already the next day. Time flies.

My grandma gave me a bag a Dove chocolates on Monday, and I almost have them finished. They are sooooo goooood. The smooth texture and the richness are amazing, and very addicting.

I am doing my mom's cleaning job tomorrow (today) all by myself. Yikes! It usually takes two people five hours to do it, but I will only be doing surface cleaning since mom is out of town. I am hoping it doesn't take that long because, I am going to see the puppies afterwards.
I am sooooo excited. My boyfriend is thinking about keeping one of the puppies and we have already started discussing names. He wants something one syllable and something to do with guns (of course). He is such a guy, but I love him! :) So far our favorites are Remy- short for Remington; Marlin- which isn't one syllable, but he likes it; and Sig. I personally like Remy the best, but we'll see.

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.


*here are some pics of my room*



No comments:

Post a Comment