Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cleaning.

Just a bit of advice for future reference..... cleaning an empty house is NOT easier than cleaning a house that someone is living in. O my word! My mom, sister and I went with a friend to do a cleaning job this morning. This house is getting ready to be sold, so we were basically cleaning it for the realtor. WOW! It was disgusting. I am not even kidding when I say disgusting. We went to get a spot off a wall and discovered that the wall was a different color! The sinks were caked with grime, dust was everywhere and behind the refrigerator, well, we won't even go there. It took four people over 5 hours to clean a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with a basement. My mom's Friday job has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, plus a den, large living/dining room, and a huge basement; and that takes two people only 5 hours. Yes, it was that bad. UGGGHHH! I am soooo exhausted. If you have the choice, don't ever sign up for cleaning vacant homes. Well, unless they haven't been vacant for a month, then maybe they won't be that bad.

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment