Saturday, July 14, 2012

Coupons.

Well, today was a pretty awesome day. Along with the other many things I enjoy doing, I love couponing. Now I'm not an "Extreme Couponer" by any means, but I have a binder full of coupons, and I love getting a great deal. Today, I got Zest soap for free at Rite Aid, and Speed Stick for $1 at Meijer. I told my dad he has no excuse to stink for the rest of the summer; I just stocked him up on soap and deodorant. :) I don't get things for free or a dollar all the time, but I get some good deals on the basic health and beauty needs, and a dollar off some of the groceries.

My dad actually helped me start my binder by buying me baseball card holders. The sleeves are perfect for fitting coupons, and then can be organized by cold food, meat, other food, candy, and health and beauty. I also carry around a zippered bag in my purse, so I can put receipts in it and the coupons I need for that day. I love getting Up Rewards from Rite Aid and Extra Bucks from CVS. I realized it isn't free stuff I am getting with these, but it feels great to walk in the store and get something for "free" or only a couple dollars.

Couponing gives me a satisfaction just knowing I have saved money, no matter how little or much. It makes me feel good, and accomplished when I can go into a store and pull out my coupons and my savings card. I don't know, I'm probably just cheesy. But I love it! :)

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment