Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I don't know about you, but I absolutely hate making phone calls. Well, actually I talk on the phone a lot to people I know; it's the people I don't know that scare me. Even if I kind of  know the person, I find myself wishing for voicemail. I know horrible, right! I don't even enjoy calling the pizza place. When I have to or I am made to call someone, I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, and it won't go away 'till I make the call. Ughhhh. Not that it is any easier to talk to people face to face; I guess I'm a little introverted, not horribly, just a little.

I had an amazing brownie sundae today. I mean REALLY AMAZING. It was to the point that others said it was too sweet, and I was saying 'Bring it on!' It was covered, really covered with whipped topping and chocolate sauce too. AMAZING. Sorry I like using caps, its fun. :)
Well, try to stay cool. Hopefully you aren't part of this giant heat wave spreading across earth.

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment