Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Well, I did end up cleaning today; though to be honest, I was hoping that I wouldn't have to. And you should be so proud of me....... I went to the gym. Yes, I went to the gym by myself today, which isn't a big deal, but I like to have a 'motivator' with me most of the time. Usually that is my sister, but she didn't want to overdo it and pass out, since she isn't feeling 100% yet.

My gym, Planet Fitness, has this new machine called the Beauty Angel. It is a red light therapy thing that uses vibration. I don't know if it works yet, but is supposed to help with acne, stretch marks, cellulite, etc. It is also supposed to help 'firm up' your muscles. I hope it works because all you do is stand there, under a fan, while this machine shakes you and vibrates your whole body. It would be the most awesome workout ever if it works. Only time will tell......

Anyways, I got to watch the women's gymnastic team finals tonight, and I have to say, I am glad that the good old USA took gold. Sorry, I have to cheer for my team, but I think everyone did amazing. I would never be able to do any of that stuff. It looks sooooooo hard; and besides, I don't think I would be allowed to eat that much chocolate. Yep, I am definitely not Olympic material; but you know, I am okay with that.

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment