Friday, July 13, 2012

Bride Day.

One of my all-time favorite shows is..... Say Yes To The Dress. As some of you may know, on TLC, Friday is Bride day; a day packed with bridal shows and every girl's dream. (sigh) I have always fantsaized about my wedding and my dress, and these shows have given me great ideas, and some not so great ideas. I love to watch and say, "I love that idea!" or "I am never going to do that!" Some brides seem so...... crazy, for lack of a nicer term. They have all these weird ideas, and plans, and nobody is going to change their mind. Granted, I have gotten some wonderful ideas from these shows. Sometimes it is just fun to laugh at the crazy bridesmaid's dresses and the crazy people they take with them to their appointments. I don't know how many times I have looked at my sister and said "If you ever act like that at my wedding, you are in sooo much trouble." She is a good sister though; she knows when to speak up and when not to.

Four Weddings is also a great show where 4 brides compete to see who has the better wedding. To me, I wouldn't want other people judging my wedding, I would just want to have a wonderful time and enjoy my day. Some of the brides are so petty. The littlest of things happen and they dock major points off that bride's score. If it rained and an outside ceremony had to be moved inside, or the power went off, they would dock points. It's not like brides can control the weather on their big day, they have soooo much more to worry about; be nice. Ugh. Sorry. I just believe everyone should be nice and supportive on someone else's big day.

One of the WONDERFUL ideas I got from bridal shows is a candy buffet. I am totally planning on having a color coated candy buffet at my wedding, along with my chocolate fountain of course! A wedding without a chocolate fountain.... well I am being supportive, so I will just say, I could have been better.

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment