Saturday, July 21, 2012

Well, today I got up at a decent time and went shopping with my sister. Of course, the store I needed to go to didn't have what I wanted, but we still had a good time. We also went to a friend's open house later in the day and then visited my great aunt and uncle. Pretty boring, I know.

I actually did get what I wanted from another store. My dad took a detour, and drove me to the mall. Love you daddy! My mom also got an early birthday/Christmas gift today. My dad bought her a laptop of her own. We will see how it goes...... Don't get me wrong, she is not totally technology illiterate; she just doesn't understand all of the different things involved. She will get the hang of it though. :)

So...... I am spending all of next week home alone. Whoo! Party at my house! (Not literally) I actually am going to take everything out of my room, get rid of the junk, and donate what I don't need. Then I will move everything back in; hopefully there will be less stuff going in than what came out. :) I am also going to try to go to the gym a lot this week, but we will see what happens there too. Hope you all have a great rest of your weekend!

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.


No comments:

Post a Comment