Sunday, July 22, 2012

Well, my parents and sister are leaving tomorrow at 5 am, so I will be alone until Saturday. Hopefully I will get everything on my list done. Yes, there is a list. What? Lists are good; its how I remember everything.

If I haven't mentioned yet that my parents are amazing, and yes I've mentioned it, they are! They brought me home Arby's cheese sticks and ranch. I don't care where you get them or if they are homemade or frozen, cheese sticks are AMAZING.

I am also trying to finish a blanket I am crocheting for my boyfriend's mom's birthday. She has two sons in the army so I am making a blue and red pin-wheel throw blanket and I am going to join the pieces with white yarn. Hopefully it will turn out and I will post a picture.

Hope you all had a great weekend, and enjoy your Monday.

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment