Monday, July 23, 2012

Room Redo Part 1

So, today was my first day without the fam. I did get started on my room (I didn't procrastinate, aren't you so proud?) Everything but my dresser and desk drawers is either in the living room, the dining room or my sister's room. Sorry sis:(  The next step is to go through and seriously get rid of what I don't need or use; that's the hard part. Then I need to figure out how I am going to rearrange my room. I don't have many options because my room is basically a small L. Really small. Then I need to vacuum and dust, and put everything back. I am going to try to have everything more organized and in its own place when I put it back. I usually end up getting frustrated, and just throw everything back in my room wherever it will fit. Then there's the closet...... I haven't gone in there just yet, I'm not sure if I am going to wait and do that after my room is done, or if I am going to do it with my room. I also need to go through my clothes and get rid of some things I never wear. I also have tons of stuff on my closet shelf I need to go through. Some stuff I am saving for when I have kids, but some things just aren't necessary, and I will have to crack the whip on myself and get rid of it. Well, wish me luck. I won't be doing all of it tomorrow, because I will be at my boyfriends for part of the day. Hopefully I will get some stuff done before and after I am at his house.

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment