Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Room Redo Part 2

Well, I made great progress with my room today. At least I think I did....... I sorted through most of my stuff and got rid of everything I did not need. I have 2 huge totes of things I am getting rid of or donating. Also 2 garbage bags full of garbage! It is past midnight and I am on a roll, I don't want to stop; but I know I need the sleep for my full day tomorrow. I am hoping to have my room all finished by Thursday. I have already put some things back in my desk drawers, but I haven't moved my furniture yet. We'll see what happens, but there are only like two places in my room that my bed will actually fit in. Fun Times! Anyways, my living room is still full of stuff, but I feel accomplished.

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.


P.S. my dream room!

No comments:

Post a Comment